Babymaker bike by FLX: This one-of-a-kind eBike combines the best features of both traditional bicycles and electric bikes. The attention-grabbing and innovative design will provide a smooth ride for anyone. This one-of-a-kind eBike with unparalleled aesthetic and innovative design combines the best features of both traditional bicycles and electric bikes. The model, which certainly does not show that it is pedelec and satisfies many people in this respect, looks very stylish in general. Turn heads as you stroll by on this sexy work of engineering. Say goodbye to awkward cables and ditch the bulky batteries – it’s time to take pride in your ride!
The bicycle, which is suitable for use in the city, is based on an aluminum frame and, thanks to the lack of attachments such as lights, mudguards, luggage racks, and so on, only weighs 14.5 kilograms.
Features of Babymaker Bike
- With its lightweight frame, concealed battery and attractive details, The Babymaker bike is ready to go wherever you go.
- The Babymaker bike has a variety of customizable options, so you can really make it your own. Choose your ride, choose your color, choose your size, and GO.
- You can Choose from six bold colors that will turn heads even as you fly by at 28mph.
- The powerful rear wheel hub motor is powered by a battery that is discreetly integrated into the down tube and enables a range of anywhere from 15 to 50 miles (24 to 80 km) with a capacity of 36V/7-Ah. With its torque generating engine, it supports the up to a maximum speed of 25 mph (40 km/h).
- The single-speed Belt Drive system is quieter than a mouse walking on cotton. It doesn’t require grease or the maintenance a normal bike chain needs and is built to last 3-4x as long
- The Babymaker Standard features rim brakes; however, there is a Pro version, in which disc brakes from Magura are installed. In conjunction with the low-maintenance Gates timing belt, the driver is always clean and has the lowest possible maintenance effort. It is operated using a simple bike computer. The battery should be fully charged within two hours.
- The 350 Watt Motor is discretely placed in the hub of the rear wheel. Don’t let its size fool you – this bad boy packs a punch and will have you tackling hills you never thought ridable on a single speed.
- The Babymakers frame is made of 60/61 Aircraft-grade Aluminum giving it an excellent strength to weight ratio. Couple this with the smooth welds and minimalist design and you get a bike that will turn heads for sure.
- The Babymaker is powered by a 36V 7Ah Battery that is completely hidden in the downtube of the bike. You can expect 15-50 miles on a full charge!
- Like a cockpit for your bike, see how fast you’re going, how far you’ve ridden, average speed and battery life.
Review of Babymaker Bike
- Solid and dependable bike that really looks sexy on the roads & you couldn’t ask for more.
- A single speed road bike with a reliable and smooth belt drive, very aesthetically pleasing, minimalist design that hides the battery and uses a no-nonsense display, also comes in a variety of color ways to choose from.
- Mechanically, it is operated by a single speed belt drive, it has a 64 cog ring in the front and 22 cogs in the rear, this makes the bike no only very smooth and quiet, but also means less maintenance since you don’t have to lube the belt and in addition, since it is made of rubber, it will not rust over time, overall, this is more reliable too, so a great choice.
- The bike is comes in at just a mere 33lbs and that weight includes the battery, motor, and everything on the bike ready to ride, this is extremely lightweight for an electric bike and right where you want to be for road bike performance
- Once you have got it you got no other option than thanking Rob, Pete, and the entire FLX team for designing such an amazing bike, and for taking such care to ensure that every part of the production, from fabrication, to quality control to packaging and fulfillment, met the highest standards, and surpasses industry norms.
- The Brand has created an extraordinary company as well. No other bike company is as transparent with their production, as well their commitment to meet a nearly impossible level of fulfillment.