Best Gaming Headphone
- What does it mean to have the best gaming headphones? It doesn’t mean the same for every user. Are you a gamer who wants to have a headset that can provide equal quality of every sound (game, movie sounds, or music)?
- If you have a budget of 3000 rupees, Which is the best wireless headphone under 3000?
- Are you looking for a headset that will be connected to your computer, or are you more of a fan of wireless stuff?
- Do you perhaps belong more to the group of gamers who want to have headphones that will completely isolate them from the environment so that they can fully concentrate on what they are doing on the computer?
- Which is the best headset do pro gamers use for ps4?
- What headset do professional gamers use is the best?
Answer to all the above questions often asked buy Gamers is Redgear Cosmo 7.1 USB Wired Gaming Headphones
Features of The Best Gaming Headphone: Redgear Cosmo 7.1
- Sound Quality: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Build Quality: It’s luxurious noise-isolating memory foam ear pads and adjustable split headband which reduces pressure and provides optimal comfort for long gaming sessions
- This headset has an amazing RGB LED light effect on ear-ups and tip of the microphone. It also comes equipped with audio control which helps control volume
- Microphone: Redgear Cosmo 7.1 comes equipped with a high quality built-in noise cancelling microphone for a quick and stable communication
- Noise Cancellation: Redgear Cosmo 7.1 provides you a passive noise cancelling experience. It’s closed earcups design blocks any kind of distraction from outside which helps you keep focus during the game for as long as you want
Review & Feedback of The Best Gaming Headphone: Redgear Cosmo 7.1
- Go for it blindly if you are a professional gamer and if your budget is below 3000.
- Due to its Mesh design over the cups it appears like there is a huge wall inside the cups and somewhat looks like 3D. That little blink on the mic also adds charm to the unit.
- It looks like a headphones for Helicopter pilots, it is huge as it is an over the ear headphone but due to the soft padding it doesn’t bother your comfort level.
- You wont be disappointed with the level of details this headphone provides you. Clear footsteps that even my teammates tends to miss.
- To get the actual distance idea turn off the 3D sound in the Redgear tool as sometimes it made you give wrong calls
- Equally amazing and now turn the 3D on, it has 50mm driver unit and it reflects in its sound output. You can tweak equaliser settings for optimum sound while watching movies.
- It is as amazing as the headphones, noise cancellation is up to the mark
- Some people may complain about the heaviness or its bulkiness, we personally feel it has the right weight for a gaming headset, we never liked light weight headphones.
- You will like the build quality. It’s build solidly. Wires are firm. Cups comfortable. The only reason why we find this best is for the sound quality, We have been listening to high quality earphones for years and anything sub-optimal tends to strike us particularly. Though we noticed a lack of punch in the bass though it will suffice for gaming. Overall it pleases us as a gaming headphone where you really need a mic. For music though, we would recommend you spend more. Value for money is good. Go for it if you don’t mind a little compromise on Bose-like audio clarity.
Buy The Best Gaming Headphone: Redgear Cosmo 7.1